Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Thursday 17 November 2016

Nespresso Inissia Coffee Machine By KRUPS

If your thinking of purchasing a simple to use Capsule/Pod Coffee Machine that uses the full range of Nespresso Capsules but that can also make an excellent cup of coffee using the cheaper ALDI, LIDL, Morrisons and other capsules, I can throughly recommend the Nespresso Inissia from KRUPS.

This is really simple to set up, use and clean and would make somebody an excellent Christmas Present.

I now have the KRUPS Nespresso Inissia and love it:




You may get an even better deal in the Black Friday sales


Its cheap small and easy to use, I'd throughly recommend it and my #fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips make it all the better as can be seen in my fixed1t YouTube playlist




#fixed1tNESPRESSOtips


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search