Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Thursday 22 December 2016

How To Remove Superglue From Reading Glasses Intro

You don't need a #Chemistry #Degree to remove super glue from your #reading #glasses, you just need a #fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips  video.

I forgot to do add Before and After pictures showing the superglue mess on a reading glass lens and its clean lens result.

Reading Glass Lens With Spilt Superglue On It

Reading Glass Lens After Superglue Removal
on my video:

How To Remove Superglue From Reading Glasses Lenses

I was really surprised at the result which I discovered carrying out another test.

Be aware cheap plastic sunglasses may be damaged by this process, these were a pair of cheap reading glasses with proper +2 plastic lenses in them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search