Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Harvesting My Potatoes From A Compost Black Bag

If you watched my first Potato video, you’ll remember that I bought custom Potato Growing Sacks to grow Potatoes in, and I harvested them and weighed them in video 1.  At the same time I planted three Potato tubers in the Potato Growing Sack I planted 3 others in the plastic bag the compost came in for devilish  comparison.  

If you haven't seen the previous video, click on the link below:

Harvesting Home Grown Potatoes From My Potato Grow Bag Sack

Here is the video of the Compost Bag Harvesting.




#fixed1tgardening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search