Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Saturday 30 April 2016

Saving 85% On Nespresso Espresso Coffee With Reusable Pod Capsules

This video is about Saving 85% On Nespresso Espresso Coffee With Reusable Pod Capsules

fixed1t Money Saving Tips I showed in my last video how using a refillable reusable Coffee Pod can reduce the costs. In this video I show how I quickly batch produce 9 x modified plastic reusable refillable Pods and store them fresh for immediate use I also calculate the cost saving per 9 x Pods



Click here for Refillable Reusable Coffee Pods on eBay


I now have the KRUPS Nespresso Inissia and love it:


Its cheap small and easy to use, I'd throughly recommend it and my #fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips make it all the better as can be seen in my fixed1t YouTube playlist




#fixed1tNESPRESSOtips



No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search