Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Thursday 22 December 2016

How To Remove Superglue From Reading Glasses Lenses

You don't need a #Chemistry #Degree to remove super glue from your #reading #glasses, you just need a #fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips video.


How To Remove Superglue From Reading Glasses Lenses

People Often Try And Use Superglue To Repair

Reading Glasses

Sadly Superglue Has The Potential To Run And Leak Everywhere Leading To It Ending Up On The Lenses.  In This Video I Show How I Remove It Without  Ruining The Lenses - Using A Cheap Liquid

Please Note I do not warrant this processes or advise you do it, any damage caused by the viewer is their own responsibility, I take no responsibility for showing how I do it.

#fixed1tHANDYHOUSEHOLDtips



No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Click On Logo to Search